All professionals at Lifetime Dental maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
We know that our office is only as effective and as welcoming as the people who work in it, which is why we take pride in our friendly and well-trained team members! As a team, we are especially interested in making all our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment in a supportive and nurturing environment. We promise to speak candidly with you about possible treatments as well as any risks and associated costs of treatment, and how treatment can address your individual needs as a patient.
Our staff is uniquely trained and highly skilled, and we strive to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient. Our staff consists of team members with specialized training and multiple certifications, and each one of our team members has years of experience in treating patients with the highest level of care. We strive to stay abreast of the very latest in technology and advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.
Our team consists of:
- Nicole Anderson, RDH - Dental Hygienist
- Barb Collins, RDH – Dental Hygienist
- Megan Hurtt, RDH – Dental Hygienist
- Ashley Midgarden, RDH - Dental Hygienist
- Amy Rinde, CDA – Dental Assistant
- Kim Beavers - Dental Assistant
- Isabel Rodriguez - Dental Assistant
- Paulette Schill - Dental Assistant
- Lorie Clemetson – Insurance Coordinator
- Candy Simon- Front Office
- Marsha Verville - Front Office
- Nancy Miller, MBA - Office Manager
To experience the difference that only a well-trained, professional and courteous team can deliver, schedule your appointment with our office today!